Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Just one of those days...

I knew when I got up this morning that it was going to be one of those days. I just did not feel good and did not want to do anything but stay in the bed because I knew I was in a bad mood and it would only get worse if I got out of bed. Nothing really caused me to be in a bad mood other than it just being close to that time of the month...YIPPEE!!

There are a few things in this world that can really cheer me up or at least make me less miserable on one of these type days: 1- a really yummy cup of hot chocolate with lots of little marshmallows (whats the point of having hot chocolate if you don't end up with a marshmallow mustache) 2- a warm bubble bath (the bath is much better if your daughter is not constantly knocking on the bathroom door saying "what are you doing mommy?" When the response I want to give her is something to the effect of "trying to convince myself to not just put my head under the water") 3- a good chick flick that will make me cry my eyes out (I think that just helps me release all that built up emotion) but for this to be effective the house needs to be quiet and I need to be in my pjs under a warm blanket 4 - a really yummy homemade meal. So if you are reading this blog and you ever find me having one of those type of days then be sure to encourage me to do one of the above 4 things to help me be a happier person.

No comments:

Post a Comment