Spinach Ravioli/Pot stickers/Won tons - I don't really know what to call it except YUMMY!
- 15 ounces ricotta cheese
- 1 cup mozzarella
- 1/2 Parmesan cheese (the recipe that she gave me did not say 1/2 of what so I just guessed and poured some in)
- 2 cups fresh spinach (finely chopped)
- 1 large egg
- salt/pepper to taste
- lemon zest to taste (I liked the kick of the the lemon so I added zest from a whole lemon.)
- 2 tbsp garlic (I used garlic powder and just sprinkled some in)
- won ton wrappers
- 1 tsp paprika (ha ha...I am just realizing that I forgot to add this in mine)
I did not make anything to go with these....as I ate about 8 of them as they were still cooking. This was my first attempt at making them. They were not the prettiest thing in the world but they were DELICIOUS. I do have some of the mix left over so I am going to try it on a tortilla in the morning and warm it up for breakfast - I hope it tastes as good tomorrow as I hope that it will.