Sunday, February 21, 2010

2 Things on my mind today.

There are two things on my mind today so I will share both....one thing has nothing to do with the other.

First- If you have not ever thanked your spouse for not being physically abusive, stop reading and do so right now. Last night we saw our neighbor punch his girlfriend/spouse in the face so hard that she hit the ground. Nick called the police and they responded but by the time the police came out our neighbors had already made up. The police ended up leaving and the couple went back into their house. Crazy! Sad! When this happened last night I gave Nick a kiss and told him thankyou for never hitting me.

Second - I am a real adult....this milestone has nothing to do with me turning 30 next month or anything like that. Today for the first time I did something that I have been putting off for a long long time. Are you ready for this.....I willingly made and ate a meatloaf...the strangest part was that it was really good. I will have to admit that it still looked as nasty as it always did when I remember seeing meatloafs growing up but I am an adult so I got passed the terrible sight and chowed down and it was delicious.....no I do not have a reciepe for it because I cheated and used a seasoning packet where I just had to add the meat, eggs and bread crumbs but all in all, I have to admit that I was impressed with myself.

I hereby declare myself a real adult!

No comments:

Post a Comment