Tuesday, March 29, 2011

A Quick Catch Up.

WellI haven't posted since September and alot has happened. Thanksgiving Christmas New Years Valentines etc. March 13th _ Madison turned 5. The day before her actual birthday, we had her birthday party at the bowling alley. She had an absolute blast. That night when I put her to bed she gave me a hug and said "You are the best Mommy ever. Thank you for everything today. Mommy, I will never be too old to be your baby doll." Then I am left sobbing over my 5 year old. I am very blessed to have this precious little girl in my life. Tucker is now 18 months old. Wow! he is growing too quick. He is now saying "Tank Tu" (thank you) and he gives the best kisses, whether you ask for one or not. He also plays peekaboo. He covers your face and says "wheredyougo" (where did you go) and then says "dareyouare" (there you are). Too cute. Tucker is in an extra lovey stage right now. In the mornings he is so extra sweet and letting you hold him. Love that part of this stage he is in.

No comments:

Post a Comment