Friday, September 10, 2010

Wonderful 1

Today is my sweet little man's 1st birthday. It seems like it was just yesterday that I was feeling him moving around in my stomach. I remember seeing his sweet little face for the first time and being amazed at how perfect he was. It has been a quick year. Tucker is growing so fast that I just feel like I can't keep up. I am so excited for each new stage and at the same time I don't want him to grow up at all. Just this past Sunday, Tucker started walking behind his walking toys and now he is walking with them using only one hand to hold on. It will be no time before he is taking his very own first steps by himself. I don't know that I am ready for all of this. But ready or not....here it comes.

This morning we started Tucker's birthday celebration with special donuts with sprinkles. He cramed a mouthful in his mouth, sucked off the icing and spit the rest out. Too funny. He isnow down for his morning nap and I am left to carry on my day and think about how much he has grown and to think about what the next year will bring for him. I don't wish a single day away with my little man.

No comments:

Post a Comment