Saturday, May 22, 2010

Summer, Preschool, crawling and other things

Well life has been busy and that is why I have not posted in a couple of months.

I have signed Madison up for Preschool full time starting August 9th. I was very torn about this decision as I only wanted her to go part time but things did not work out we signed her up for full-time preschool. I did not like this decision but it had to be made. Fast forward one week....Madison has been getting very bored over at the babysitters house each day so I now know that I have made the right decision to sign her up for school full time. (Thanks Nick for telling me that this is what we should do.) I know that Madison is ready to start school and she will have a blast but I am not so sure that her mom is ready for her to start school. It seems like I just brought my sweet baby girl home from the hospital, but now she is 4 years old and about to start school. I am sure that I will be a basket case on that first day.

With that said, Summer break is here. Nick has one more day of work and then he will be home with the kids for the summer. I hope that he is looking forward to it. I know that even as much as Madison complains, she loves to be home with her daddy....and this year they get to add sweet Tucker to the daily mix. They will have their hands full.

Speaking of Tucker, he is now 8 1/2 months old. I really don't know how that happened. He has been crawling for the past 2 weeks now and now he is trying to pull up. He can clap his hands, say "mama" and bounce to music. I just know that i am going to turn around one day and both him and Madison are going to be grown up with families of their own. I am not ready for that and I don't want time to go by too fast. Each stage of their growth is so precious and amazing (yes it can be a pain in the neck too) and I wouldn't trade it for the world.

Now to get the house clean so I can go spend some much needed time playing with the kiddos, while they still think I am fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment